Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post game crashes on var lupra mission by psyrox23 » 16. October 2015 07:25
I have tried everything I could think of but I cannot finish the supernova dlc I have all the expansions but after I drop alice off at the staion to be locked up im supposed to go back to var lupra to help defend that station but the damn game keeps crashing I did not pay money for a game that does not work amd I love this game and really would like to finish it im using a galaxy s3 so if anybody can help me id really appreciate it sry for poor spelling
Algae

Algae
Did you ever receive a fix for this?
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: game crashes on var lupra mission by hcrft » 1. November 2015 00:50
I too have the same technical issue on my Android device. While googling the issue with the game I came across reports of this crash from over 2 years ago. None of those reports seemed to have been answered and I also saw numerous complaints about fish labs not replying to request for help with the issue. I too requested help with the issue and received no reply. If you find any help or get a reply please let me know. Good luck. I would also love to continue the game.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
Android Acer z160
Same here .. So did someone already fix there problems? Please let me know.