Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPhone 6, Mac
Unread post Calibration is being forgotten? by bousozoku » 13. November 2015 22:57
I've been playing the game for a few days. It is frustrating.

One thing I noticed is that I had to calibrate again during the third wave. Actually, I calibrated 4 times, including the initial calibration before playing.

This is probably the only reason I got through the fourth wave.

Also, I've noticed that the game tends to push me left, when I want to go right. At some point, the ship was in the bottom right of the TV display.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPhone 6, Mac
Unread post Re: Calibration is being forgotten? by bousozoku » 29. November 2015 08:55
I would also like to mention that it seems possible that common variables are being used to set the trajectory, as it will suddenly change direction while I am not moving the remote significantly. This happens even during the transition period when there is dialogue.

This happens during Story Mode and Survival Mode.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: Calibration is being forgotten? by mankinta74 » 1. December 2015 18:37
This keeps happening to me too. I really enjoy this game but this is so frustrating!
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: Calibration is being forgotten? by Ruediger » 2. December 2015 14:34
The calibration issue is an issue with the Siri remote, not an issue with the vgame, we don't have any influence on that. It should however recalibrate automatically if you keep it still for a few seconds.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPhone 6, Mac
Unread post Re: Calibration is being forgotten? by bousozoku » 6. December 2015 11:30
Ruediger wrote:The calibration issue is an issue with the Siri remote, not an issue with the vgame, we don't have any influence on that. It should however recalibrate automatically if you keep it still for a few seconds.

I found that 24 hours ago when I left it alone in frustration while playing and control returned to me.
Tuna

Tuna
Device / OS:
iPhone 6, Mac
Unread post Re: Calibration is being forgotten? by bousozoku » 14. December 2015 09:05
This was mostly corrected by tvOS 9.1, but it still needs work.