Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Community Manager

Community Manager
Many of you have been waiting for ages for the next installment of Galaxy on Fire and I know how eager you are to play the recently announced Galaxy on Fire 3 - Manticore on your mobile device. We already told you that there will be a prequel exclusively for the new Apple TV: Galaxy on Fire - Manticore Rising. The new Apple TV can already be ordered and will arrive at the shops any time. From the first day you will be able to experience what Galaxy on Fire feels like on the big screen, controlled by Siri Remote.

logo_1900x356.png

In Galaxy on Fire - Manticore Rising you play as hot-headed rookie pilot Hayley “Manticore” Snocom, granddaughter of former Terran security chief Brent Snocom. Hayley who has received military training has later joined the Nova Defense Services, a mercenary squad. Left almost alone in the Neox sector it is your task to fend of wave after wave of ruthless pirates.

appIcon_1280x768_final.png

Find out more about Galaxy on Fire Manticore - Rising on http://www.gofrising.com and let us know what you think. Please also remember to register for the closed beta of Galaxy on Fire 3 - Manticore at http://www.gof3manticore.com/.
Plankton

Plankton
So, I just played all three chapters. I was really hoping for a more traditional GOF experience than what I experienced. While playing on the larger screen was fun with my new Apple TV, the gameplay got to be very repetitive. All I did was frantically--and maniacally--fly around in a swirling frenzy trying to get a lock on the enemy long enough to get a couple shots in. Not the strategic dogfighting that we've known and loved in the past. While the look of the game is beautiful, the gameplay left this long-time GOF fan feeling lacking. Especially for spending $7. If the game were $4, I probably wouldn't have taken the time to come in here and log this complaint.

Still looking forward to GOF Manticore in hopes that it still has the stations and missions format.