Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post end of act 2 - what happens by adambaetu » 17. December 2016 00:04
just finished act 2, got khador and now the game is not letting me access act 3 or new area .. havei missed something ?
Shrimp

Shrimp
Device / OS:
Iphone 5
Unread post Re: end of act 2 - what happens by CrazyAsian » 17. December 2016 05:36
If you dont mind me asking, what ship did you use to finish act 2?
Plankton

Plankton
Unread post Re: end of act 2 - what happens by adambaetu » 17. December 2016 08:37
Nestaar
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: end of act 2 - what happens by Simagel » 17. December 2016 16:57
same problem here no act 3
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: end of act 2 - what happens by Simagel » 19. December 2016 02:47
reinstalled game
redid khador mission still no act 3
wrote a support ticket
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: end of act 2 - what happens by Rebu » 19. December 2016 08:57
Hey,

this is not a bug. There is currently no third act in the game. It will be added later to it.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: end of act 2 - what happens by Simagel » 19. December 2016 12:58
thanks for the info
got the same answer from support
no problem that was what i guessed

but maybe you should clarify it ingame that its the end for the time being
or others will also miss act 3 as it is already on the map
Community Manager

Community Manager
Unread post Re: end of act 2 - what happens by Rebu » 20. December 2016 08:46
That's a valid point you have. We already informed the team about it. But I doubt that it will change this year (only 2 weeks left).
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: end of act 2 - what happens by Simagel » 20. December 2016 15:56
no problem but not much is needed just something like a popup
with congratulations you have finished the storyline so far
there will be more in a future update
or such
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
Ipad
Unread post Re: end of act 2 - what happens by Acheff » 5. January 2017 18:08
Seriously? I spent about $20 for mantique or whatever that crap is, and I got two chapters of game play? Seriously? Lousy, poorly imagined game play? Please refundd $18 of what I spent, because that is all that this junk is worth. You guys really blew it with this one. Gof3? More line gof minus one