Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Algae

Algae
Device / OS:
ipad / iphone 6+
Unread post Re: end of act 2 - what happens by UnixAdminUnix » 5. January 2017 21:52
I also finished act II and beat khardor and was expecting more.

It shows act II 100% complete and there is no message or anything to say you cannot proceed any further.
I thought it was me so repeated the boss challenge and beat khardor again. I also raised a support call before checking this forum.

Good tip is to hide in the area that look like containers and stay in there slowed down and get your shields up to 100% before venturing out again.

I loved GOF2, but this game is too repetitive and not challenging enough.
I have 9 of the 21 ships, but do not see the need to go back and update or buy any of the earlier ships.
I would have loved to have the Tenata Red as this one of my favourites from GOF2.

My pet hate from playing this game so far is when the game gets very busy/frantic it tends to abort especially on the boss levels.
What does not help is if you have assigned wingmen who are in your friends list then they are marked as having played and you cannot re-use them until the timer counts down. - Please fix this bug, only mark them as played once you have died or completed the level.

Chris - playing on iphone6 plus.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: end of act 2 - what happens by psyops » 9. January 2017 23:02
Absolutely nothing and don't plan on it. I put down 355$. It is a demo game, a start up, a kick start. It it out of proportion and if your children get a hold of it, costs will be enormous. Two acts, it's over. Pay for everthing including revive, no revive, no win. Don't even think about looking at this fraud much mor downloading it.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: end of act 2 - what happens by psyops » 9. January 2017 23:27
This is the first app to be come with a parent's warning to appear on scumreport, an international watchdog.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: end of act 2 - what happens by jamesapeters » 9. January 2017 23:52
OMG!! You spent $300+ on a game? I think the problem is less Fish!abs and more you're impatient and irresponsible with your credit card!! I agree the gameplay is repetitive and somewhat boring .... which is why I didn't spend a lot. A few $$$ - yes. Because I want to support the ongoing development of a game I have enjoyed. I suggest you attend a video game addiction clinic before you bankrupt yourself.
Algae

Algae
Unread post Re: end of act 2 - what happens by Legocity264 » 12. January 2017 02:25
psyops wrote:This is the first app to be come with a parent's warning to appear on scumreport, an international watchdog.

I think this is a bit biased as it looks like YOU wrote that article on Scumreport.

I mean seriously? You claim that you spent $355 to finish this game in 10 hours, and then go on to say that if you had not spent that money, it would have taken you a year to finish the game. A YEAR? Really? How is this "fraud"? The majority of players who finished Act II already probably did not spend any real money, but just grinded their way up like in any other game. This is neither fraud nor theft as you so claim it to be. YOU yourself chose to open up an in-app purchase window and put in your password to gain resources quicker. That is like saying your grocer cheated you because you paid him $5 for a gallon of milk, but wouldn't let you return it after you had drank all the milk inside. You give, so you get. It is not just take and expect to not have to pay for it. No refunds for stuff you already consumed. So have fun with your hope that future POTUS Trump can regulate this industry. I don't know if you know this, but Fishlabs is a GERMAN company, so technically he has no jurisdiction over them.

I would not trust this sketchy, far-right website that claims to be an international watchdog, when in reality all it does is preach Republican and evangelical propaganda. And it does not even consistently do that. In all of 2015 Scumreport had two "stories" that comprised two quotes that total 15 words together.