Hello, welcome to the Deep Silver FISHLABS forums!
Please carefully attend our rules and in all time-sensitive cases please contact our support. We hope you enjoy sharing your thoughts with other players.
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Galaxy Tab A (2016)
I love Galaxy on Fire and can't wait for Galaxy on Fire 3. So is there an estimated date for Android devices?
Community Manager

Community Manager
Hey,

The release date for Android has not been revealed yet.

Best
Rebu
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Galaxy Tab A (2016)
Not even an estimate? Like this year, early next year, late next year etc...?
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and 3
I stand by 1belb,

Android version of GOF3 needs to come out soon or later..
Why are apps and games always release for apple first?

EDIT: Never for get the droid...
https://postimg.org/image/acov2saaj/
Plankton

Plankton
I agree with 1belb & saumnemn, you should be putting your community out to work, not out to dry,

I and the two above users would be happy to help beta test apk of the game for android, apple are always be hide the times with the hardware, and far ahead with the software, with us android users, theres always room for improvement, you can only do so much with software before the hardware shows its true age
Algae

Algae
i am so tired of refresh my mail accout for a new from fishlabs like "GOF3 - Manticore will be relaesed on 4 December" :(
Herring

Herring
Device / OS:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 and 3
Wait is that a real email? Or are you just making it up?
Plankton

Plankton
I thought GOF 3 was also releasing on 8th December for android also I was searching in app store checking it again and again only to find out its only been release for IOS only can u guys at least give us a release for android also plz
Community Manager

Community Manager
Hey,
as stated earlier, the release date has not been revealed yet for Android.